22 Comments
  • Hesham @ How to Blog says:

May 11, 2010

The good thing about this post is I am needing this a lot, I am actually working on a new project and wanted to find more of these clever designed tables ;)

• Michelle says:

May 11, 2010

Some really nice examples here and a very useful post. You do not realise how difficult designing tables is until you have to do one yourself…you want it to look good but you also need to put across information in a simple format which people can glance at and understand. I recently designed my first table for a client…

Check it out :)

• Federica Sibella says:

May 11, 2010

Nice examples, thank you for sharing. It’s very difficult nowadays to find inspiration for designing tables since they are less used than some years ago, but I think that with a goo CSS and some jQuery we can do miracles also with table design!
    If you would like to take a look, here’s the last table I designed for a client website: http://www.albergogiardinetto.it/en/rooms.html

• Simone D'Amico says:

May 11, 2010

Great job Nik.

This showcase is fantastic! :)

• Joe says:

May 11, 2010

Nice looking tables there, even the traditionally designed ones. I still use HTML tables. Since CSS, HTML tables have been frowned upon by the design community. But HTML tables have worked great for years before CSS. I say, if it ain’t broke, why fix it?

• Joe says:

May 11, 2010

Oops, I forgot. Besides tabular data, tables can be used for some interesting effects with images, if you have a little imagination :-)

• Ben says:

May 11, 2010

Nice collection here! Great idea for a post!

• Carolyn King says:

May 12, 2010

Great examples of information design. The humble table is so often forgotten! Good designs like these make a massive difference to usability.

• nando says:

May 12, 2010

Thanks for the sharing, Nikola. This is a great showcases for the inspiration

• sarah says:

May 12, 2010

Really enjoyable. I’m just looking for tables inspiration, i really like shopify table.

• Michela says:

May 12, 2010

Interesting reference, tables are often an overlooked element.
    I like Shopify and Livestream very much.

• Mars says:

May 12, 2010

this is great reference mate, thanks for this

• Nikola Lazarevic says:

May 12, 2010

Thank You all for finding time to stop by, take a look and comment.

• PixelCrazy says:

May 13, 2010

Wow! thanks for sharing the tables in web designs. I can see that they have been used in a very creative and useful way. This requires sincere efforts + the compact form of information which should be clear enough and self sufficient

• Inspiring Design says:

May 14, 2010

Im’ working on a fairly big project with a weird deadline… Inspiration has been lacking lately due to whatever twist of destiny. Where to find inspiration? Right here, I tell you! Thank you for the great post, came in super handy.

• Divyesh Ardeshana says:

May 14, 2010

It is really good layouts. For compare products.

Thanks
    Nikola Lazarevic

• Yorkshire Web Design says:

May 17, 2010

Great article, good source for inspiration, thanks for putting together. Ted

• sriganesh says:

May 19, 2010

nice and unique collection ever one made, i view this type of collection first time thanks for sharing :D

• Las Vegas Web Design says:

July 29, 2010

I love the design of those tables. Nice list! Las Vegas Web Design

• Des says:

February 14, 2011

Still a huge fan of tables. The really cool thing about them when building into a site is that you can sort data in alpha order in a table in 1 click!